Thursday, December 2, 2010

Whys blogging so important?

Blogging is a new subject to me, therefore, I can not pretend to say I know a lot about these things. They seem to be a good way to obtain some information and get other opinions of people all around the world. But I think I don't know enough to side with if they are good or not yet. Everyone has the right to say what they want and blogs are a helpful way for those people to get their opinions out. But I really don't see the point in them because opinions from one person to another would be more interesting in person rather just commenting on someone’s blog post. It is true that people seem to spend more time on the computer more than ever and staying away form the traditional news paper way of obtaining information, and blogging seems to be a new and good way to obtain this information. Mostly everyone, nowadays, has acces to a computer so they could look up several things if they wanted to. All they would have to do is look at top bogging sites and look up their topics. Its that easy.

2 comments:

  1. I hear you. It's okay to be apathetic and you seem to also cover the fact that they are read. Why do you think they are popular?

    ReplyDelete